Orthodontic Excellence & Technology
Orthodontic Excellence and Technology
An In-Office Program
You’ve heard the buzz. You’ve wondered if it’s true. Now, you can see for yourself.
Join Dr. John Graham and Dr. Dave Paquette, and their teams, as they open their orthodontic offices and share how to effectively integrate today’s hottest technologies and clinical applications, including the ground-breaking SAGITTAL FIRSTTM treatment philosophy.
In An Interactive, Small-Group Setting, You’ll Experience:
- Hands-on exercise models for patient education
- Over-the-shoulder, live patient clinical demonstrations (including soft tissue finishing)
- 3D imaging technologies for optimal diagnostics, planning and proven clinical results
- How to successfully incorporate obstructive sleep apnea patient screening, testing and treatment
- SAGITTAL FIRST TM Philosophy in action, averaging 12 months or less treatment times
- “Attach-Less” SLX® Clear Aligners, today’s most patient-friendly, aesthetic-focused aligner solution
- Hands-on, interactive training with SLX® 3D Brackets, Motion 3D® Appliances, and more
- Industry leaders operating effectively and efficiently in their own practices
Sign up to be notified of all CE courses offered by Henry Schein Orthodontics
Henry Schein Dental Specialties Group is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Henry Schein Dental Specialties Group designates this activity for 14 continuing education credits.
Support for this activity generously provided by Henry Schein Orthodontics. Terms and conditions viewable during online registration or see www.henryscheindsg.com/terms.php for cancellation policy. Note: Customer (doctor) is responsible for determining and complying with local, state, and federal legal and regulatory requirements, as well as specific payer requirements.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 6/1/2015 to 5/31/2023 Provider ID#208344